Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Things I read

This blog will attempt to document my reading habits so that I can become more involved in the process of reading. It will, hopefully, serve to encourage me to read more regularly. The reading material will include both books, and comics, initially.

Right now, for books I am reading the "Legends" trilogy by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman. I have recently finished the precedeing trilogy, "Chronicles". I am about 100 pages into the first volume, entitled, "Time of the Twins."

For comics, I would like to focus on reading some of the books I bought several months ago and haven't read yet. This includes "Lone Wolf 2100," "Solo," "X-Statix," and possibly some "Usagi Yojimbo." These titles may sometimes be preempted for other books as I see fit. Tomorrow I hope to start my first official blog entry sometime after my designated reading-period, which will be, oh say 5:30. Right after the Simpsons. Good bye now magical computer, and/or alien audience.

No comments: